background clock

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good app for a background clock? All I can find is the clocks that take up the entire screen for alarm clock purposes I guess. I just want to simple clock that sits in the background on the homescreen or the other pages. Preferably free but I def don't mind paying for a good app :)

adam8ch

Reaction score
I use an app called Digital Clock Widget. It looks exactly like the clock on the lockscreen.

Lafond

Reaction score
I use beautiful home. Same look the HTC hero has with the flip clock and weather. Just updated to display current temp in the status bar. Great app, .99 eur.

Randomocity

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a big fan of beautiful widgets as well. Weather Widget didnt update automatically or have highs and lows. Both look near identical though.

Stigy

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm a big fan of beautiful widgets as well. Weather Widget didnt update automatically or have highs and lows. Both look near identical though.
I had the opposite problem...

Beautiful widgets wouldn't update for me after coming out of the lock screen.

Weather Widget now includes the High/Low for the day and for me it refreshes really well.

But to each his own!

Spartan

Reaction score
Been using Beautiful Widgets for a few days now. Works great and looks great too! Plus the additional widgets are really handy.