Back to stock

chadwick108

Reaction score
I would use recovery and wipe data factory reset in recovery. If you are selling on a site like swappa u would list as rooted as there are people that are looking for rooted devices. I would not recommend using Odin unless you are familiar enough with it. I can point you in the right direction if you would rather use those methods though.

RLS16 hyperdriven SCH-I545 via tapatalk

dan j

Reaction score
I would use recovery and wipe data factory reset in recovery. If you are selling on a site like swappa u would list as rooted as there are people that are looking for rooted devices. I would not recommend using Odin unless you are familiar enough with it. I can point you in the right direction if you would rather use those methods though.

RLS16 hyperdriven SCH-I545 via tapatalk

I'm not familiar with "recovery" or Odin but I'll use whichever is best. Is there a good how-to out there?

Thanks very much

dan j

Reaction score
YouTube V=GL8wuRYoWU

RLS16.1 hyperdriven SCH-I545 via tapatalk

Thank you, I will watch it and hopefully use it tonight.

I should mention that the phone is used for work and has some RSA software that generates passwords for work. It's not a problem to wipe the program (it can be reinstalled in the morning) I'm just tossing that's out there.

Thanks,
Dan