Back from iOS

Androidatic

Reaction score
After 3 years with Android (Eris, Incredible and Razr) I wanted to try an iPhone, so in May I sold my Razr and picked up a 4s. I wasn't happy with the Razr at all as it was too wide to use one-handed and the camera really sucked. The radio was second to none though and I always pulled a great signal, even in weak areas.

Anyway, I traded my 4s for a GS3 the other day and I really like it. The screen is awesome and way better than the Razr's screen. I thought I could get away with the 3.5" screen on the 4s but it was just too small in the long run. My big complaint about the GS3 is the signal. Unless I'm right next to a tower I hardly ever get 5 bars. The battery will take getting used to again as well. If I tried I could get 2 days from the 4s but I'm tweaking some setting on the GS3 and have Juice Defender installed. I just don't like having to turn it off to get MMS when on wi-fi (my wife and both kids are on iPhones and like to iMessage, which i do miss by the way).

It's good to be back on Android and I don't think I'll ever leave again. The iPhone is a good phone but after living with the openess of Android for 3 years, I could never adjust to some things on the 4s.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome back and congrats on the S3!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome back to Android!! We missed you :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome back to the droid side :)