[ROM] Axiomcs Beam is HERE

ripdoozer

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is there no HD (720p or 1080p) resolution settings in the video camera?

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
This rom is awesome. Just ran quadrant benchmark and received a score of 3303. That is blazingly fast for this device I'm loving this phone even more now.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I am absolutely blown away. I am on leak.2233 and prior to installing axiobeam crackle and my flash player wasn't working. Just tried crackle and instantly started screaming movies. I can't believe that this rom fixed my problem with crackle. This rom is top notch I am in awe!!!!

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
Is anyone else running this awesome rom and experiencing the same results I am? Being able to use crackle again and running a quadrant benchmark score of 3303 is amazing. Wanted the thank the developers if this rom you have done an awesome job.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Yeah it has been solid enough for me to use as my daily. My biggest gripe is the wonky screenshots, but that shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I haven't noticed the messed up screenshots. What is wrong with the screenshots for you?

codygs83

Reaction score
JayBusa102709 said:
I haven't noticed the messed up screenshots. What is wrong with the screenshots for you?

Its the transition animations that are throwing off the screenshots. The screen shrinks to the top left corner for screenshots as well as when you rotate the phone for anything. Its also on any other rom based on the ics leak. No big deal just a minor quirk.

stephms82

Reaction score
Screenshot issue here as well and it sometimes affects the keyboard in landscape, I have to reboot to fix keyboard. Noticed Wi-Fi and Data drops intermittently. Not an annoying amount just once or twice every couple days.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
I'll check my wifi when I get to a good wifi signal don't use wifi much if at all I still have unlimited data atlesst for another year and a half. Thank God.

JayBusa102709

Reaction score
If someone gets a chance could you run a quadrant benchmark to see what your score is. Ran one gain the other day received a score of 3383. I still can't believe how fast this rom has made my bionic.

codygs83

Reaction score
JayBusa102709 said:
If someone gets a chance could you run a quadrant benchmark to see what your score is. Ran one gain the other day received a score of 3383. I still can't believe how fast this rom has made my bionic.

I'm only hitting 2800. However I didn't get the bump to 1.2 with the ics update that a lot of others got. This is almost a 600 point jump from the aokp nightly I've been running. This rom is def quicker. Only wish it was built off the aokp rom instead of cm9 because of the more customizeable UI. Other than that I'm loving it!

deduct

Reaction score
Thought I would give this rom another try and loving it so far. My only problem is that I can't get the lock screen animation to blink out in the center of the screen. I ran cyanogen cm9 for awhile and it did the same thing. Anyone know of a fix? Other than turning off lock screen animation. Which, I already have done.

Thanks