[ROM] Axiomcs Beam is HERE

deduct

Reaction score
angrysemite1818 said:
Ok so how do i get to stock recovry i cnat remember

To get into stock recovery you press both volume buttons and power button at the same time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

deduct

Reaction score
angrysemite1818 said:
If i use temp un rpot in voodoo or super user could i do the 905 update u think?

Its worth a try. But im afraid you will have to rsd to bonestock 902. Wont hurt to try voodoo first though.

Reaction score
ok stuck again. i am up and running on the ics leak and i am trying to root but everytime i run razors edge or motofail it just says press any key to continue then when i do it says waiting for device and nothing happens. usb debugging is on and so is unknown sources. im so close this is killing me. help again.

deduct

Reaction score
angrysemite1818 said:
ok stuck again. i am up and running on the ics leak and i am trying to root but everytime i run razors edge or motofail it just says press any key to continue then when i do it says waiting for device and nothing happens. usb debugging is on and so is unknown sources. im so close this is killing me. help again.

Install these latest moto drivers and you'll be good to go:
http://www.***********/rar/MoFCya-X/MotoHelper_2140_Driver_550.html

deduct

Reaction score
angrysemite1818 said:
R they for 64 bit windows 7

Yep. Works on my computer which runs windows 7. Just download drivers, click on them and hit install. Then plug in phone and go.

deduct

Reaction score
angrysemite1818 said:
cant get the dl link to pop up it just trys to get me to sign up for some service

Hang on

deduct

Reaction score
angrysemite1818 said:
cant get the dl link to pop up it just trys to get me to sign up for some service

Its just asking you to sign up so you can use 4shared site. Do it. Its free. And then you can use 4 shared to download files in the future too.