Awesome Drop not working

azbutch

Reaction score
One of the best apps ever is no longer working for me. I also tried to go to their site and it won't load either. Anyone know what is going on?
And, by the way, I searched this forum and found nothing about this.
Thanks

OP
A

azbutch

Reaction score
One of the best apps ever is no longer working for me. I also tried to go to their site and it won't load either. Anyone know what is going on?
And, by the way, I searched this forum and found nothing about this.
Thanks

O.K. does anyone know of anything similar other than GDocs? GDocs puts things out in the cloud which I do not want to do. I want to drag and drop from my PC into my phone.

les017

Reaction score
Plain old DropBox will do this for you. I think you get 2GB for free

Tyrone30

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one. It's not working for me either :'(

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
I couldn't connect using Google Chrome browser today and never even thought to see if others see what having similar problems here. Figured it was a connection issue on my end.

Additionally, I use Firefox browser~ and for whatever reason I had no connection issues I could reproduce.

I use this app regularly. In response to a Dropbox comment, Awesome Drop is an excellent way to transfer files even if you have Dropbox. Especially if you stay close to your monthly allowed bandwidth usage on Dropbox. Also the added convenience of a variable 4 digit pin code login appeals to me more in certain situations such as using a friends or public computer where I think my (Dropbox Pass) security has a chance of being compromised

SwiftKeyed ' from my Moto A855 using Tapatalk. ;].
— • — • — • — • — • — • — • —
Yeah I said SwiftKey... temporarily bored of Swype.

Natey2

Reaction score
I think it needs a HTML 5 capable web browser. Some older versions of browsers aren't.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

OP
A

azbutch

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Now, today, it is working for me also. Don't know what went wrong yesterday, but really glad it is back.
azbutch