Craigslist Notifica 3.28 app HELP!

morjam401

Reaction score
Those who use it know it's the best craigslist app hands down. I have over 30 saved searches that i get instant notifications on. I know it was pulled from the market with no support from developer and also recently had some bugs where the text would not show. It still worked enough to get by now this week it stopped giving complete results. It will show maybe 2 new results while 50 or more are on website and will not load them at all even if i reload in an hour. I have tried uninstalling and installing again and same issue.

I am wondering if it's just me or all users?

Last question has anyone found a suitable app alternative for running several saved searches? I tried several in the play store but nothing comes close.

BMWBig6

Reaction score
Mine still works fine (so far). Would be interested to know if there is a better replacement if the app is no longer officially supported.

rewdey

Reaction score
finally dead

While it was limited i was able to keep using it up until yesterday. Refreshes bring no new results I'm at a total loss what to replace it with as none of the other apps even come close to it.

Nissan1973

Reaction score
Stopped working for me a couple days ago too, I'm guessing it's something CL has changed that renders craigsnotifica useless...

It's been my most used/fav app since the OG Droid days.

Hope it's not completely dead!

rewdey

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure its toast all the way. I would agree its prob something they changed as well. Originally it stopped working %100 but you could still pull the searches and then access the ad from a browser. It's interesting I've noticed that since craigsnotifica there really has not been an app that even comes close. Not only that I see very few apps that even stay on the market for long. This is fairly disappointing to me as I also have prob used this app more than any other since my OG droid as well.