Can't find most apps in market............

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
For some reason, most of the apps I search for or use the QR code to try to find in market comes back with "No matches.......".

Mind you, these are the same apps that I am reading recent posts about on this forum. Is there a possible issue with my search or results features or something?

Point in case is btunes. My search comes back with no results even if I use the QR code from multiple sites. This makes no sense to me, other than it could be that the app doesn't work with my Eris. But it seems like it would still show up, huh?

Any suggestions?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
For some reason, most of the apps I search for or use the QR code to try to find in market comes back with "No matches.......".

Mind you, these are the same apps that I am reading recent posts about on this forum. Is there a possible issue with my search or results features or something?

Point in case is btunes. My search comes back with no results even if I use the QR code from multiple sites. This makes no sense to me, other than it could be that the app doesn't work with my Eris. But it seems like it would still show up, huh?

Any suggestions?

Yes, some of the apps may be only 2.0 or above. If your eris is stock and running 1.6 or whatever they are on things may not work. Like googe maps with navigation. It just doesnt show up if it's not compatible.