Craigslist App

mybigwarwagon

Reaction score
I have a program on my home computer that searches Craigslist for certain criteria and sends me email every few minutes. i.e.- I can tell it I want to search for Pandorian Alligators in Charlotte for under $500 and it will tell me when one is posted. The only drawback is that I have to leave the home computer up all the time and that causes problems with the ancient computer.

Does anyone know of an App for the Droid that does the same thing?

toddegreene

Reaction score
There are several. Just go to the Marketplace and search 'craigslist'.

OP
mybigwarwagon

mybigwarwagon

Reaction score
Thanks, the descriptions on the website are a little better than the ones in Marketplace. Found what I wanted.

elowe65

Reaction score
In craigslist, when you do a search for a certain item, it'll give you a RSS feed option for that search, I sync that to google reader and use NewsRob on my phone.

That way I can have basically search keywords and when something new comes up on craigslist under that search, I'll see it in NewsRob on my phone.. I check my phone a couple times an hour for new posts.

Just my $.02

jdubbya

Reaction score
I got the 3 dollar app, CraigsAlert. Seems to work great so far, just enter an item to search for and it pops up a notification when one comes available on CL.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I use CraigsNotifica, no problems with it at all. I've even snagged a few items because I was the first to call about it (thanks to the notifications on my Droid!)

muldrick

Reaction score
I want an app where I can use my Droid, take a pic, then LIST it on Craigslist.