Avalon

Reaction score
Saw the Avalon theme for Sapphire posted up the other day, decided to load Sapphire as I had never tried it just to see what it was all about. I really liked the Avalon theme but I like the feature set available in UD better than Sapphire. I don't even know if its possible but anyone care to port Avalon over to UD 1 & 2? This topic was originally posted by someone else over on the Ultimate Droid forums but with that board down of late I thought I would post it here.

basedboii

Reaction score
Avalon is still in beta, once the final is released its going to be available for multiple roms just give it some time...

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
icculusX said he needed to do it but didnt feel like it. lmao! I agree give it time. I loved the theme but like the OP I like the features better in UD so I can wait until it gets to UD

OP
Disposibleteen
Reaction score
Didn't know they had already planned to port it over to different roms. Thanks for the info I will wait.

schmaltzy

Reaction score
Stupid question, but would an all white theme eat through more battery that a darker one?

OP
Disposibleteen
Reaction score
This is something that effects CRT monitors much more than LCD technology. Although there does appear to be a bit more power involved in displaying a white screen than black on an LCD, the difference is so small that I would not even consider it enough to make a difference. The following paper is a good read though if you have the time.

Power consumption by display technology