Aux adapter kit for Droid X

brianl543

Reaction score
I have a verizon docking station for my car and new droid x and I want to use car stereo aux for sound. However, I have a Honda accord '07 and there if no aux input. Does anyone have any recommendations on an adapter kit to use to accomplish this hookup. I don't want to replace the head unit as steering wheel and climate control will be effected.
Thanks

droidpirate

Reaction score
I 2nd, I have a 2001 Lincoln LS with stock head unit, would love an Auxiliary hook up.

Aximtreo

Reaction score
If you have a Tape player you can go that route but these items were discontinued a few years ago. That's the only idea I could come up with.

rjmaype

Reaction score
Google search PIE adapters.

These plug into the back of stock radios and give a direct input.

They run about $90 and at that price you can get a cheap Alpine unit from Crutchfield Sound with an input jack.

dB Zac

Reaction score
Does your factory radio have cd changer controls? If so peripheral makes cd changer to aux in converters

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mygsdsni

Reaction score

itr010053

Reaction score
Jabra Bluetooth Car kit is a quick fix it'll run ya about $50...

uberbdon

Reaction score
How about a simple FM transmitter? Most of them just plug into the headphone jack of your phone.

RallyGM6

Reaction score
I have a cassette tape adapter for mine but it seems to randomly pause Pandora and while playing slacker it turns on the music on the phone any ideas?