Automatic Ringer/Volume Control app?

twinkie57

Reaction score
Is there an app out there that automatically changes the volume to a specific setting for you (possibly free)? Say I place the phone in the cradle, it would then go into silent mode, I take it off and it goes back to normal mode. I had this on my old phone from SPB that was part of the Mobile suite, and it was nice to not have to worry about what setting the volume is on. Thanks for any information.

qoncept

Reaction score
Settings Profiles will do it, I think it's $1.99. There's a free version that only lets you set one rule.

OP
T

twinkie57

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, but im not seeing that in the market. Is it spelled different?

CyBuzz

Reaction score
It is Setting Profiles with no 's' on the Setting.

Also, Timeriffic is good if you want it to just be time based...and it is free.

OP
T

twinkie57

Reaction score
Found it and downloading now. Thanks for the help. Funny how not having an "S" on the end of profiles would make it not show up. Thanks again.

BTW its $2.95 if you want the full version. The dev name is probeez.

patric4talk

Reaction score
Is there an app out there that automatically changes the volume to a specific setting for you (possibly free)? Say I place the phone in the cradle, it would then go into silent mode, I take it off and it goes back to normal mode. I had this on my old phone from SPB that was part of the Mobile suite, and it was nice to not have to worry about what setting the volume is on. Thanks for any information.

Yes there is a new app on google play("Let It Ring") which is free and can control volume depending on your surrounding noise level with a lot of customization options. Install and enjoy using it, but please do not forget to comment/suggest improvements.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techmutators.letitring

pinkpanther

Reaction score
Svc

I think you ought to try Smart Volume Control because this app enables me to have full control of volume. you can mute calls or raise volume for calls. it also automatically turn silent mode on while charging

Last edited: