notifications not sounding

ralphtrent

Reaction score
Hello All
Either i have developed selective hearing or my ringer/sms notifications sounds are not firing. I have the ringer volume up mid way, incoming call volume is set to be my notification volume. The phone is either on my hip or on my desk so its not a "to far to hear" issue. I do not know if this phone has a setting where it does not sound if the sensor sences no light like some phone i had did.

SILENT MODE IS NOT SELECTED

Could this be a 2.1 issue. I just started to notice this.

Thanks,
RalphTrent

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello All
Either i have developed selective hearing or my ringer/sms notifications sounds are not firing. I have the ringer volume up mid way, incoming call volume is set to be my notification volume. The phone is either on my hip or on my desk so its not a "to far to hear" issue. I do not know if this phone has a setting where it does not sound if the sensor sences no light like some phone i had did.

SILENT MODE IS NOT SELECTED

Could this be a 2.1 issue. I just started to notice this.

Thanks,
RalphTrent

Hey Ralph - Not a 2.1 issue my friend. Don't know what you got going on there but I suspect there is some setting that isn't right. You can't even hear your phone ring?

OP
ralphtrent

ralphtrent

Reaction score
Hey Ralph - Not a 2.1 issue my friend. Don't know what you got going on there but I suspect there is some setting that isn't right. You can't even hear your phone ring?

Its sporadic. This weeked I was on call for work. I was playing around with my phone and then all of a sudden i noticed I had a missed call. The call ws right next to me. that happened twice.