Audiogalaxy can't connect?

Flowah

Reaction score
I haven't even tried to connect it to an account yet, it just sits at the start up screen, and eventually goes to "cannot connect to audiogalaxy, email at ____________"

Anyone been able to make it work?

martinpena650

Reaction score
I haven't even tried to connect it to an account yet, it just sits at the start up screen, and eventually goes to "cannot connect to audiogalaxy, email at ____________"

I did.

If you disable the ads, then enable them again. After that then the app will work again

rcbaird

Reaction score
Create Account Before You Install AudioGalaxy

You don't say, but it sounds like you have not created your account online at audiogalaxy.com. If that's the case, I recommend you uninstall the app from your phone, go to the web site and create your account, and then re-install the app. The instructions indicate this is the correct sequence to follow. I had no problems connecting by taking those steps in that order.

By the way, this is one of the most incredibly useful music apps out there, imho. I can stream my entire music library directly to my droidx from my pc--no more copying files and using up all my storage with songs--and the music sounds incredibly good in the car (I have it connected to my cd player/radio using the auxiliary input). Love it!!

goodwidp

Reaction score

I did.

If you disable the ads, then enable them again. After that then the app will work again
^^^ This works

I had the same exact problem and can confirm that the enabling/disabling of ads worked perfectly for me. Thanks very much for the solution!