Audio playback issue

majp89

Reaction score
Hello,

When I am playing back audio either by listening to it via auxiliary in my Focus, headphones, or bluetooth, the vocal quality sounds quiet and I can barely hear it. The instrumentals are very loud, sound normal, and the base/treb sounds fine. I took it into the Verizon store, but they couldn't seem to help.

I messed with the sound settings in settings trying different presets, and when you use the ones that enhance treb/vocals, it sounds like ****. I don't know what's going on, I didn't have this problem with my first Razr (this is a second replacement.)

Also, whenever I'm playing it in my Focus, I hear crackles/distortions like if my speaker were blown out, but I know that they are not because normal radio and playback over my Nexus 7 sounds fine. Can anyone help?

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Look in your port. There may be dirt/dusty in it. You Agosto could have a bad axillary wire. But those problems wouldn't explain the bluetooth messing up

OP
M

majp89

Reaction score
Look in your port. There may be dirt/dusty in it. You Agosto could have a bad axillary wire. But those problems wouldn't explain the bluetooth messing up

On Bluetooth it sounds fine other than having the cracking/distortion, over headphones or AUX it sounds terrible. Like I said, it's not the AUX wire because it sounds fine when playing music over my Nexus 7.