Audio Manager.. "Blacked Out".... Screenshots

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here is the newest version of the free Audio Manager Widget.... "Blacked Out"

Just download to your SD, locate the app, select app, select install, and your done... This will install to /data like a normal app....

Enjoy...............

com.smartandroidapps.audiowidget-1.apk - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

ballmore

Reaction score
Good job bro. This is one app that I want to learn how to theme. I use it all of the time. I have some ideas for Audio Manager but I'm new to this whole theming thing. lol I'm happy to see someone else theming A.M. Did you just pull the files from the app like you would when theming a rom? And how do you go about setting it back up as an apk file? Was that just an apk from another theme that you themed over? Again, I'm just curious cuz I not only want to make themes for roms...... I also want to theme apps like Beatiful Widgets, Audio Manager, and Better Keyboard.

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This was the stock app from the market, I just downloaded it and themed it. If you are wanting to start themeing, you need to get apk manager and learn all you can about how to use it.. you can get it at the xda forums...

If you already have it, let me know and I can walk you through themeing this app.... PM me and I can give you my gtalk... that's easier....

OP
ecsnead69

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No, this is for the free version.. if you know how to use apk manager you can use it to move the images from mine to that one...

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it has been a while, and I hate to necro a thread that is almost a year old but it looks like Audio MGR has been updated in the market. Any chance on it getting the update blacked out?