Audio books

Mimi413

Reaction score
Hi, I have tons of audio books that are meg 4 but not protected. How can I get them on the Droid? I have SoundTaxi but not sure if that is what I need to get them to MP3 format.

Thanks

RuckKD

Reaction score
Audio book support wanted!!!

I agree! I have a bunch of audio books I'd like to listen to on my Droid, but presently cannot. Yes, I do have an alternative MP3 player, but I got the Droid so that I could eliminate the need for a separate player.

Come on Motorola, give us Audio Book support . . .

darkespawn

Reaction score
well I just purchased Book droid, I have a ton of M4b audio book files, its nice to be able to play these on here. definitely worth the $4, it even has a built in sleep timer.

bcg33478

Reaction score
There is no app that currently plays .aa files directly on the Droid. I convert the Audible files to mp3s using Goldwave, see link below:

How can I convert Audible.com .AA files to MP3 audio files? | Chuck Eglinton on Gadgets & Technology

I'm currently using Asro Player to play the mp3 files but the link below discusses several audiobook players.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/651-desperately-need-audio-book-solution-5.html

While Astro Player has been working great for me, the next app update states that this free app will lose some functionality within 7 days. I have not updated as of yet.