Attaching Files on the web and emails

king kong bundy

Reaction score
I have the Droid 1. I was trying to upload a file from my SD card to a website the other day and I couldn't find it on my phone. When I clicked on upload on the web it brought up a box with 4 options to upload from. Those were gallery, music, and a 2 others I can't think of right now. I know the file is on the SD card because I transferred it form my laptop.

How do I find it on my phone? Also how do I see what files are on my SD card on my phone?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use K9 and the Corporate email apps. Both allow me to add attachments. When I tap the attachment a new window opens. The first selection in both apps is Astro. If I tap Astro it take me to my SD card where I can find the file I wish at attach by taping.

If you do not have Astro download it from the market (free). You can use Astr to view your SD at any time.

hope this is helpful

Mike

droidshot®

Reaction score
I use K9 and the Corporate email apps. Both allow me to add attachments. When I tap the attachment a new window opens. The first selection in both apps is Astro. If I tap Astro it take me to my SD card where I can find the file I wish at attach by taping.

If you do not have Astro download it from the market (free). You can use Astr to view your SD at any time.

hope this is helpful

Mike

That's the way I use to do it before the OTA I got last Friday. Now when I hit manage attachments a box will open and i hit choose file and it lights up orange but nothing. I just tried again doing this reply and no luck. Do you know what might be up??