ATT Going after tether-ers

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would be one thing if VZ offered an actual tethering plan. $20 for 2 gigs is a slap in the face. Atleast you can get unlimited tethering for $30 with a 4G phone (which isn't unlimited probably, since Verizon likes to put terms on their unlimited definition)

MIUI

I don't know...I think its a safe bet that no matter how they price it, someone will complain. You and eagle seem to understand what I and others are saying but there are definitely ppl here who feel they are owed tethering because they have unlimited data for their phones. How they don't see the flaws in their arguments are beyond me.

As for punishing everyone for a few, yes that sucks I agree, and it may suck even more with 4g, but it really is just business. You're never gonna see pricing that's fair for everyone. If I wanted to I could argue that thirty dollars a month is unfair for me because I do not take advantage of unlimited 3g since I'm on wifi....I'm being grossly overcharged, but that's what it is. the plans generally work for the majority...that's really all vzw has to worry about

Natey2

Reaction score
Unlimited anything, anywhere, is never sustainable in the long-term.
Its great as a short-term gimmick though..

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Unlimited anything, anywhere, is never sustainable in the long-term.
Its great as a short-term gimmick though..

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

And dan hesse knows it haha