Atrix or Droid Bionic

thepwneddroid

Reaction score
Hey everybody, my phone contract ends in december this year, and right not im looking at the Atrix and Droid Bionic. I would like the bigger screen on the Droid Bionic, but I would also like the docks (laptop and multimedia), 1080p Camcorder and fingerprint recognition. Other than that, I like the dual-core processors and the interface on both phones. I also like that both are probably coming to Verizon. Anyway, if you think there is a better phone, please help me in my search for a new phone!

iPirate

Reaction score
December 2011?

There is rumor there will be a Droid 3, Droid X2 and Droid Incredible 2 out sometime this year. I wouldnt bother looking at phones at least until August if your contract ends in Dec 2011.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I think right now these are two of the heaviest hitters out there but until they both get some real world testing there's no way to give you a good answer.

Droid--->ether--->this thread

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
CK is right (as usual). but, there is also rumor that the new T3 quad core chip could start finding its way to phones toward the end of the year or beginning of '12. i'd bet you'll be asking for advice on a couple of different phones by the time Dec rolls around... ;)

Detonation

Reaction score
Why are you worrying about phones now when you're not eligible for another 11 months? The phones you're talking about will be obsolete by that time.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Im glad i signed a two year (yes, i am happy about it) when i did.

By the time i am upgrade eligible, not only will i have the ne2 credit but 4g will be out of its infancy, and droid will have evolved to truly support multi core operation.

not to mention these really sweet newfangled dual core systems will have all the kinks out of their hardware ;)

I personally would not get a dual core phone until the technology has been out for 3 to 6 months.

Sent from the F-Zero cockpit on my D2G