AT&T Ups Their 'Mobile Share Value' 10GB Plan to 15GB at No Extra Charge

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
att_shiny-globe.jpeg

Although it is a limited time offer, AT&T is giving their "Mobile Share Value" customers some extra value right now. The "Mobile Share Value" 10GB plan has been increased to 15GB at no extra charge. Here's the full press release with the details,

DALLAS, Nov. 17, 2014 — Beginning Tuesday, Nov. 18 and for a limited time, AT&T1 Mobile Share Value2 customers can now get 15GB of truly sharable data for the price of 10GB ($100 a month for the plan charge plus device access charges).

With 15GB of truly sharable data, customers are able to do all of this each month3:

• Stream 160 hours of music and 30 hours of video
  • Surf the web for 300 hours
  • 1,000 posts with photos on social media
  • Download 100 mobile apps and send/receive 10,000 emails
The promotional 15GB Mobile Share Value plan at the 10GB price is available to new and existing AT&T consumer and business customers and includes domestic unlimited talk and text, and the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network4. Customers can easily take advantage of this new offer by visiting att.com and our current AT&T customers can also select the new plan via their myAT&T app.

Additionally, AT&T customers can get unlimited international messaging (text, picture and video) on all Mobile Share Value plans for no additional cost. Unlimited international messaging includes messages sent from the U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands to more than 190 countries for text messages and 120 countries for picture & video messages.

When adding an AT&T NextSM line to a Mobile Share Value plan, customers can save up to $25 per month on that smartphone line’s access charge.5

Eligible Mobile Share ValueSM plan customers can choose to purchase a phone with an AT&T NextSM installment agreement with no annual service contract and no down payment.6

Mobile Share Value plan customers can additionally bring their own device or purchase a phone at full retail price or on a 2-year wireless agreement. You can also add a tablet to your plan for an additional $10 a month.

For the new promotional 15 GB Mobile Share Value plan, there is a smartphone access charge of $15 per month per line for a smartphone purchased on AT&T Next, or at full price, or when a customer brings their own smartphone, or has no term commitment. For consumers on a 2-year wireless agreement, the smartphone access charge is $40 per month per line.

Additionally, consumer and qualified small businesses who switch to AT&T and activate a new line of service with a smartphone on AT&T Next can receive a $150 bill credit.6

Also, AT&T is continuing to offer its other promotional Mobile Share Value plans that start with 30 GB ($130 a month for the plan charge plus device access charges).2

Customers can learn more about the new plans by visiting Family Cell Phone Plans Mobile Share Value Plans from AT T

1AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.

2Mobile Share Value Promotional Plans: Limited time offers. Must sign up to take advantage of these promotional plans. Pricing is for wireless service only and includes monthly plan charge ($100 to $375) and monthly access charge per device ($10 to $40). Phone purchase costs additional. Other pricing options are available. If purchasing a new device, you may not be able to switch to the promo plan until you receive and active it. Other charges and restrictions apply.

3As indicated on our Data Calculator site (http://www.att.com/att/datacalculator) using. Video represents standard definition video. Approx. data usage amounts. Actual may vary.

4Reliability based on nationwide carriers’ 4G LTE networks.

5Mobile Share Value Access Charge Savings: Compares Mobile Share Value plan smartphone access charge of a smartphone on AT&T Next ($15 or $25 per month) to one on a 2-year agreement ($40 per month). Other pricing options available. Other charges and restrictions apply. See att.com/mobilesharevalue for full Mobile Share Value plan pricing details.

6‑AT&T Next: Requires qualified credit, installment agreement and wireless service. Tax due at sale. If wireless service is cancelled, device balance is due. Visit att.com/next for details.

7Bill Credit: Requires porting your number to AT&T and activating an eligible line of wireless service w/a new smartphone purchased w/AT&T NextSM. Must remain in good standing for 45 days to receive credit in 3 bills. Other charges and restrictions apply. See store or URL for bill credit details.

About AT&T

AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) is a premier communications holding company and one of the most honored companies in the world. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and internationally. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services.. It also offers advanced TV service with the AT&T U-verse® brand. The company’s suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world.

Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://about.att.com or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at AT T Facebook and YouTube at AT T - YouTube.

© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

- See more at: AT T Gives Mobile Share Value Customers 15 GB of Data for the 10 GB Price AT T

Thanks for the tip, @Sydman

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yep, did mine earlier today. Free 5GB? I'll take it.

lilbukka

Reaction score
I wish they'd up my 30GB plan. Maybe I'm just being a little greedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I wish they'd up my 30GB plan. Maybe I'm just being a little greedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they recently ran a promotion for the upper tier data packages?