arranging apps?

monkers

Reaction score
I just got a Droid X about a week ago and Im trying to get used to it....lol Is there a way to organize the apps, each time I try to move one to a diff position (so I can have the ones I use more toward the top of the list on the first page after hitting the launcher arrow) the app Im trying to move goes on to the homepage screen, then I gotta put it in the trash.... I found in the menu somewhere where you can sort them by size or a-z. Thanks for the help...

jsw6380a

Reaction score
Im not 100% sure I understand the question.. Are you looking to get them in order on your home screen? Or, are you trying to arrange them in your drawer? When you press and hold and app in the drawer it will want to put it on the last of the screens you were on.. A little clarification and we might be able to help out..:icon_ banana:

xliderider

Reaction score
Sounds like the OP is trying to do it in the app drawer, which won't work.

Try an app like Folder Organizer Lite to organize your most used apps into a folder or folders on your desktop/homescreen. You can star your apps as favorites in Folder Organizer Lite and make a folder of starred apps.

OP
M

monkers

Reaction score
yes, Im sorry for confusing everyone, not sure of all the termonolgy.....I was trying to organize the apps in the "drawer" not on the home screen. Ive not had any success, thank you for the info

D

dankarlinski

As far is I know, you can't organize the app drawer

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.0)