Are Sales Reps .....

deborah3756

Reaction score
advising customers whether or not 4G is in their area before they plunk down huge sums of money for the Thunder Bolt?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
They should be. Also you can go to Verizon's website and get the 4g map to check weather or not you have coverage.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

gary73

Reaction score
They are a great phone even in 3g for the price to me

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Huge Sums of Money? I must not have that version of the TB.

joker402

Reaction score
yea we do, im in an area that will get it sometime in 2011 so i pitch it like crazy considering that you will be grandfathered in to the current data prices which are exaclty the same for 3g.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't noticed the Tbolt being all that expensive....seems rather inexpensive if you ask me.

I highly doubt VZW is telling people that 4g may not be available.....mostly because if it isn't it should be soon. VZW is putting a lot of effort into getting 4g all over.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Then you guys didn't pay $599 like I did... That's expensive.

I called and asked Verizon if I had 4g in my area and they said no. I was at Best Buy looking at the phone and they told me I did... And I do. So I bought it at Best Buy.

Verizon doesn't even know what they are doing.

Zetsumei

Reaction score

QFT. 4G isn't going to be in my area until the Q3/Q4 of this year, even then the Tbolt (when working properly) is a great phone. That + locking in unlimited 4G data access for 29.99 = :icon_ banana: win.

1person

Reaction score
That's great. Verizon doesn't know what they are doing, yet you still have Verizon? Who does know what they are doing?

The TB is pretty damned sweet considering what it can do even in 3G. How many other Verizon phones can web search while using talk?

Would just like to see the battery not drain in 4G.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
$599..... isn't that bad my DROID2 retails at $500.... someone didnt renew their contract and got full retail.... thats what it sounds like to me

Zetsumei

Reaction score
That's great. Verizon doesn't know what they are doing, yet you still have Verizon? Who does know what they are doing?

The TB is pretty damned sweet considering what it can do even in 3G. How many other Verizon phones can web search while using talk?

Would just like to see the battery not drain in 4G.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

Verizon... Hey! Atleast it's not AT&T!!! That and I get like 40% off a month gg pz.dancedroid:icon_ banana:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep just looked it up.... $249. 99 from VZW... this is why i NEVER buy cell phones from Best Buy unless i dont mind getting raped

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Then you guys didn't pay $599 like I did... That's expensive.

I called and asked Verizon if I had 4g in my area and they said no. I was at Best Buy looking at the phone and they told me I did... And I do. So I bought it at Best Buy.

Best buy sold it to at 599 although listed 699?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Either way....why would you buy it from there? I have to ask....unless you are not on VZW or don't want to resign contract....I guess that makes sense. But I am not leaving VZW and I am fully intending on renewing contract to get the D3. Plus I will save half the cost.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Personally I dont qualify to upgrade my plan since I am on an dealer line. We have to buy phones retail out of contract. YOu have to dig deep in your pocket at first but eventually it pays off since I only pay $34 month total with insurance dancedroid