Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
How many members do we have that live in Asia? Not many.... But I can see how there is still a market for them, however small.

S5 tap'n

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Old thread resurrected...

Saw one today in fact, didn't know they were still used...
Sure wouldn't pay for one...

Sent from my New Note 7

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I know a redneck millionaire that only uses a flip phone to this day. He hates technology...but has a ton of money.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Liking technology doesn't mean you're wealthy, probably the opposite is many cases.

Sent from my New Note 7

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Liking technology doesn't mean you're wealthy, probably the opposite is many cases.

Sent from my New Note 7
Why do you have to burst my bubble? Such a buzz kill.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
Samsung_Galaxy_Folder.jpg

Samsung doesn't think so as they will be releasing a flip phone whose screen is the familiar touchwiz look. The Samsung Galaxy Folder is a dual core low resolution device running android who's spokesman is none other than Jackie Chan himself. Time will tell if this ever makes it stateside but this would be a nice low to mid range smartphone to help strengthen a carrier's portfolio.

Samsung-SCH-W2013.jpg

I know of at least 4 friends that use flip phones to save money and many corporations that still use flip phones so they don't have to pay for smart phones as well as Stars on tv that carry them to be retro. Flip phones are hip if you don't want to be over connected and like to use a phone as phone instead of a laptop(realy a palm top) that happens to have phone features which is essentialy what smart phones have become. As far as Smart flip phones go I think that is a user preference thing on how comformtabel it feels on the ear and the hand