Apps not working since GB update

google123

Reaction score
hotkoko is partially right. On GB, once you click factory reset, the entire screen turns into a warning BUT he didn't mention that there is a CHECKBOX that you MUST click in order to erase the SD card as well. If you don't click-to-enable the checkbox, then your SD card will be left untouched. Sounds like he may have clicked the check box....

jwgraves

Reaction score
So this app is STILL not working under gingerbread. This is getting ridiculous! I assume this is a known problem at Chase and they are actively working on it? I hope so....

OP
H

hotkoko

Reaction score
Dude, so ur saying that its not just my phone? I thought I was the only one

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

jwgraves

Reaction score
Dude, so ur saying that its not just my phone? I thought I was the only one

If you're referring to the Chase App not working on the Pro since you upgraded to Gingerbread, then no, you are not alone. I'm still waiting for Chase to fix the app....

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Several apps disappeared on me after a factory reset while on GB. MLB At Bat 2011 and NHL Gamecenter are both not approved for GB yet, so they won't be in the Market from your device.

OP
H

hotkoko

Reaction score
Yeah. I can't seem to find tmz app anymore. But I had it during gingerbread and it worked. But after another factory reset still on GB its not in my market anymore