Apps not found in Market?

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
I will start off by stating that I am using a "rooted" droid 2, running libert v1.5.

My issue is with certain apps that I am almost positive should be in the market are not there anymore.. for example: the app NFL MOBILE tells me I need an upgrade when I try to open and then when I try to upgrade it, a message says that the item could not be found.

Another example: the other day I was bowsing the internet (yahoo fantasy football page) using the dolphin browser and the page said to downlaod the yahoo fantasy football app "click here"... once again I get a message that reads "item could not be found". This happens everytime I am browsing the internet using dolphin browser aand find an app that I try to download.

If anyone can help or has any suggestions please do so.

Thanks...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
dc.flash.333

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

OP
dc.flash.333

dc.flash.333

Reaction score
Nobody has experienced this or have any suggestions?

Lenagainster

Reaction score
I ... am using a "rooted" droid 2, running libert v1.5.

If anyone can help or has any suggestions please do so.

Thanks...

Know anyne who has a Droid2, perhaps not rooted? Try it out and compare results.
Sometimes apps get pulled off the Market

Reaction score
NFL mobile is a Verizon Vcast app is it not? If you are running a non VZW based rom then it might be blocked for you. I forget the name but there is an app in the market that lets you emulate different carriers and thus get access to the carrier only apps. You might need to find and install that app. (Wish I could recall the name...)

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
NFL mobile is a Verizon Vcast app is it not? If you are running a non VZW based rom then it might be blocked for you. I forget the name but there is an app in the market that lets you emulate different carriers and thus get access to the carrier only apps. You might need to find and install that app. (Wish I could recall the name...)

^^^^^ my previous post is the app your referring to