Fantasy Sports Addicts: It’s Not Too Late To Hit The Gridiron!

AndroidDissected

Authorized Affiliate
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.androiddissected.com

If you love football and you love fantasy sports, you can follow along with Yahoo’s Fantasy Sports app by Yahoo, Inc. This app is straightforward and easy to use. In many cases I have found it much easier to use than the settings online. You, as a player can do everything you need to do from this app except change your helmet icon. This must be done on Yahoo Fantasy Sports Online. I am going to walk you through the steps of using this app below so that even my 6 yr old could use it. :)

Upon opening the Yahoo Fantasy Sports app you will see the logo page loading and once it has loaded the app will open into the Teams and Leagues section. When you click on “My Team”, you will be able to see your team’s roster. Once this has opened you will notice there are 5 icons on the bottom of the screen. These are your navigational tools that will help you get around.

(Continue Reading @ Android Dissected)

kjumper187

Reaction score
Except this year, they don't show you how many points for the week your player is getting (LIVE). It only shows fractional points... GRRRRRRR