Yahoo! Fantasy Football '10 app now available

Fresh330

Reaction score
The Yahoo Fantasy Football website says the Android app is coming soon but it's available in the Markertplace. They must have just released it because it shows <50 downloads as of 9:30AM EST. So far, it seems pretty straight forward. Check it out if you want to manage your Yahoo fantasy team(s) on your phone.

Enjoy.

machnhed

Reaction score
Got it as well! My league doesn't draft til tomorrow, so haven't been able to use any of the functionality yet, but looking forward to it. A lot of the comments indicate that Fantasy Guru is more complete currently, so I'm sure I'll probably end up using both.

NYLC

Reaction score
Clean app. Does what you need it to as far as making roster changes and waiver adds. Shows your matchup just curious to see how it updates in realtime.

Couple gripes. Does not work in landscape. Slid keyboard open to search a player and the app remained in portrait a searched for a player.

Can you access your league's message board?

... and no it does not.

Xegesis

Reaction score
Clean app. Does what you need it to as far as making roster changes and waiver adds. Shows your matchup just curious to see how it updates in realtime.

Couple gripes. Does not work in landscape. Slid keyboard open to search a player and the app remained in portrait a searched for a player.

... and no it does not.

Thank you...I'm not sure why they leave that out of their apps and mobile web page.

NYLC

Reaction score

... and no it does not.

Thank you...I'm not sure why they leave that out of their apps and mobile web page.

No prob. I'm not quite sure either. Hopefully there will be some updates and soon. One more thing i noticed is that players already owned don't show up when you run a search. Again, hopefully we get some updates....

machnhed

Reaction score
I think this was a slight rush job just to make sure it was realeased in time for the season. I would imagine we'll see some added functionality and possibly even more sports added in the somewhat near future.... or not... lol

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I understand Football is the king of Fantasy, but I wonder how come Yahoo always has football in a separate app. Feel free to add the other sports.

Kraigus

Reaction score
Is there any way to run the draft room on the droid 2? I tried just running it through the web browser, but it doesnt seem to be able to load the java app. All the apps I've found help you run your team, but nothing helps with the actual draft.:icon_evil:

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Is there any way to run the draft room on the droid 2? I tried just running it through the web browser, but it doesnt seem to be able to load the java app. All the apps I've found help you run your team, but nothing helps with the actual draft.:icon_evil:

if the draft runs on java it wont run on the droids since they dont have java.

Kraigus

Reaction score
Suck.... I'll be at my daughters Gymnastics when my draft starts and was hoping to use my phone. Anyone have any sweet work arounds?