Apps not downloading...

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I used Sapphire for a long time and have been using a MIUI build for the last couple weeks. I've heard really good things about UD so I want to give it a whirl.

I wiped data and cache multiple times and then installed the zip. I sign in with my google account and everything seems to work fine....except for my apps downloading.

I went to the market/downloads section and all my apss show up in there as "downloading" but I've been wait for half an hour and NONE of them have actually downloaded.

I thought if I could at least get Titanium Backup downloaded then I could restore my apps that way, but when I go to cancel it from the market, I get a market Force Close.

Any help?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I used Sapphire for a long time and have been using a MIUI build for the last couple weeks. I've heard really good things about UD so I want to give it a whirl.

I wiped data and cache multiple times and then installed the zip. I sign in with my google account and everything seems to work fine....except for my apps downloading.

I went to the market/downloads section and all my apss show up in there as "downloading" but I've been wait for half an hour and NONE of them have actually downloaded.

I thought if I could at least get Titanium Backup downloaded then I could restore my apps that way, but when I go to cancel it from the market, I get a market Force Close.

Any help?

Go into app>manage app>all>market>force stop>clear data, then manually d/l Titanium

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After you get TB downloaded put it in airplane mode and restore your apps so the market doesn't hog your processor.

-Droid Does