Market Not Installing Apps

bigjay517

Reaction score
Is anyone having a problem where the market will not install any apps? I can browse the market press download, it will say starting download then just stop downloading a disappear. No matter what apps I try they all never start downloading. Any tips? I've wipe my entire phone using RZR, and also cleared markets cache. I have switched to the stock GB rom currently and am not having the issue.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just saw this on here. I was trying to install beautiful widgets before and could not get it to work. The download got all the way to 100% 5 times but would not go to install. When I uninstalled the updates for the market, lowering the version from 2.3.2 to 2.2.7, I was immediately able to install bw then another 3 or 4 apps right after that.

OP
B

bigjay517

Reaction score
Okay I'll give that a try when I get a chance. Thanks for your help

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I'm having the problem when I try installing new apps also. EX - I tried downloading the travel app from KAYAK. The download starts, gets to 100%, then disappears. Doesn't show anything installed. I had this problem with an app yesterday. Had to try and find an APK of it to put on my phone and install it that way. But I can go to another app and it will download and install fine.

I've tried clearing market data and cache, didn't help. I'm running 3.0.1 on a D1.

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
How do you uninstall market updates?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Settings > applications > all > scroll down to and click on market. There will be an option in there to uninstall the updates.

aaronmcc11

Reaction score
Wow, not sure how I missed that one. Has anyone attempted the "integrate into rom" function with the market in Titanium?