Apps for Razr/Razr Maxx

cece5702

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what apps come pre-installed on the Razr that they consider really good apps? Also does anyone know how much the Razr Maxx will be?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what apps come pre-installed on the Razr that they consider really good apps? Also does anyone know how much the Razr Maxx will be?
As far as I know every app that comes installed on the Razr works as advertised. But, for every app on the Razr that comes installed there are dozens of 3rd party apps that do the same thing and depending on your preferences may do it better. Some like the gmail app, others prefer K9 for email. Some like the text app, others like Handcent for text messaging. It all depends on your preference...they all work...and some would tell you they are all good. There is no single app on the Razr that I would say is better than any other similiar app...but that is just me.

gling

Reaction score
As far as I know every app that comes installed on the Razr works as advertised. But, for every app on the Razr that comes installed there are dozens of 3rd party apps that do the same thing and depending on your preferences may do it better. Some like the gmail app, others prefer K9 for email. Some like the text app, others like Handcent for text messaging. It all depends on your preference...they all work...and some would tell you they are all good. There is no single app on the Razr that I would say is better than any other similiar app...but that is just me.

Well said. With apps, one persons bloat is another persons blessing. I use many of the pre-installed apps on my Razr but have also downloaded many third party ones when I needed more features/options.
As for the price, it's rumored that the Maxx will release with a $299 price tag while the Razr will drop to $199.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
smart actions is the best pre-installed one. even that needs to be a little more "smarter."