Apple Granted a Patent for Google-Glasses Like Device

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Apple patents Air, plans to sue the world.
Reuters - 1 hr 53 mins ago

Today the US Patent office granted Apple a patent on air in a non-surprising move. An Apple spokesman has already indicated that the company will sue anyone who is using air unless they are an iPhone or iPad user.
Tell my mom and dad,I Love Them,Jesus Im coming home.:biggrin:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I just read an article on flipboard that quotes the patent saying specifically that the device will have two screens that project separate images to each eye. Therefore making this patent non-relevant to Google Glass as it only has one screen. The article is from The Verge and is titled "Intellectual Properly: Apple's patent on Google's Project Glass that wasn't". "Intellectual Properly is a series where we seek to set the record straight on the day's hottest patent, copyright and related intellectual peoperty issues" (Quoted form The Verge artical by Matt Macari, July 5, 2012)

welsalex

Reaction score
Speaking of freedom & Liberty.... food for thought- Apple vs Google is very much like the Liberal vs Conservative ways of thinking. Apple like the Libs want to control your environment and how you work within it. Where as Google and conservatives prefer to leave the choice to the individuals

Ahem. I would like to argue that Apple is much more conservative as they only care about themselves and controlling everything that goes on concerning them... While Google is more Liberal and is for the people in getting everyone in on some techy goodness (Android OS for free.... all there apps for free... (Google apps not everything in the store))

Sorry... Democrat who loves Google here.

Of course all politics aside, both are businesses trying to turn a profit - that's about all that is the same in my opinion

welsalex

Reaction score
..... Apple should embrace competition so they can allow creativity which strengthens both companies .....

Annnnd that won't happen unfortunately. For apple it's not about working together for development and expansion of technology so civilization can continue to grow and evolve. It's all about them (Apple) and crushing everyone for there own benefit. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I'm fired up about an earlier post some one else made (that I already replied to above) about Apple and Google being compared to Liberals and conservatives, respectively... (My argument being it's actually the opposite)

King_Bean

Reaction score
Before Apple started pulling all of these shenanigans, I had NO IDEA that U.S. patent law was so wantonly deficient and nonsensical.

And Apple is just making themselves look desperate and pathetic at this point.