App to send text message from a customized phone number?

armed23ogm

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sort of getting screwed over by my ex girlfriend because she deleted some of our text message conversation and showed the judge, making it look like I was the bad person.

I was wondering, is there an app to send a text message from a different number than your own? I want to prove to the judge that he should not consider the text messages being displayed on the phone as proof, unless they are directly from Verizon.

Thanks.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
He should know better than to rely on evidence that can be manipulated anyway. Any decent lawyer could get that squashed.

Meanwhile, no I dont know of such an app. Im sure there is one though.

~ Transmitted via Motorola Droid 2.1 ~

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should ask Verizon to give the judge their logs of text messages. They should at least have the logs of when messages were sent

Reaction score
Verizon does have logs of when they were sent u can even go on their website yourself print the logs of when they where sent and show him that their are some messages from to convos missing. Also any lawyer should be able to get that thrown out easily as she can manipulate that evidence very easily.

jethro

Reaction score
If you sign in to my verizon, you can get the logs of all sent and recieved texts. I was also told by someone that you can contact verizon and get a copy of the actual conversation. I'm not sure how true that is, but it's definately worth a shot.