App to edit .tif files?

kingtuck23

Reaction score
An APP to EDIT .TIF files?

I am in need of an app that has to edit .tif files.

I will be using a galaxy tab (first model) to edit .tif files for work. I recieve and need consent forms that are sent to me via email as a .tif file. I need the file signed by the client and then i send it back via email. I need an app to edit those .tif files so my client can sign on the tablet.

If there isn't an app is there any other way? I need a process please.

thank you

travisn000

Reaction score
An APP to EDIT .TIF files?I am in need of an app that has to edit .tif files.I will be using a galaxy tab (first model) to edit .tif files for work. I recieve and need consent forms that are sent to me via email as a .tif file. I need the file signed by the client and then i send it back via email. I need an app to edit those .tif files so my client can sign on the tablet.If there isn't an app is there any other way? I need a process please.thank you

You might have better succuss converting it to another format, using a photo editing / painting app to sign, and then reconvert back to tif...

I have seen a few good reviews of the "media converter" app in the market:

[video=youtube;gzjTbVM5zas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzjTbVM5zas[/video]
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ghostmobile.mediaconverter&feature=search_result

Good luck!

OP
K

kingtuck23

Reaction score
So what apps would I need to make this work?

Can you give me a step by step process? Confusing

travisn000

Reaction score
I don't have the apps that are needed to do this, but the one I linked to above will allow you to convert your tiff files into jpeg, png, or similar; both of these file types can be opened in any picture editing / paint type of program (there are many on the market.. you'll have to do some searching and testing).

Once opened in the right app, you should be able to use a pencil/pen tool and your finger (..or stylus designed for capacitive screens) to add your or your clients signature; then save the changes and use the media conversion app to change it back to tif. ..if this is for legal documents you might want to consult a lawyer before you spend too much time on this though, as I don't know if this type of thing would qualify as a real signature.