Is there a client list APP?

DJTURNz

Reaction score
In my job, I work with a "client list". I have a stack of papers, one for each account/client. I'd like to be able to input various info from the accounts into a data base or spread sheet that would be searchable and sortable later.

Perhaps a form to fill in the data, then be able to edit each account with notes, mileage, money amounts from my DROID.

I am assuming that a spreadsheet would work, and I think I can create something in Google Docs so that it editable on computer and phone. But an APP would be nice, especially if I can edit the field titles and add/delete fields myself.

Off the top of my head, this is the important info that would be great if I could have access to on my phone, then if I need the actual paperwork, I can dig it out, but not have to dig through everything, everytime.

PRIMARY NAME
OTHER CONTACT PERSON
ADDRESS
ZIP CODE
PHONE
ALT. ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER
MILEAGE
MONEY OWED
REFERED BY
ACCOUNT HOLDER
Past due, Current, Completed
NOTES

I often get into an area and decide to try to visit more than one client in the area while I am there. So being able to sort by zip code (ie. show all clients withing 15 miles, or show all clients in Chicago). that would be great.