App to create and run macros??

jimbowattz

Reaction score
Searched the market but couldn't find anything. Looking for an app that will let me define some functions and run them with one click.

For instance, I use my droid to play sirius in my car through a bluetooth receiver. So I always have to first start my bluetooth on my phone, and then switch screens and launch the sirius app. I would like to create a shortcut on my home screen that does both with one click (turns on bluetooth and launches sirius).

Is there an app for that?

OP
J

jimbowattz

Reaction score
I just found better cut in the market. Does anyone know if you can use it to make one shortcut that runs two different things? Like bluetooth toggle and sirius?

OP
J

jimbowattz

Reaction score
I found a solution and wanted to share for anyone who finds this thread down the road. I actually accomplished the task with two apps.

I downloaded an app called In app bluetooth toggle that lets me enable bluetooth by holding down the search button. Then I got an app called bluelaunch that starts a designated app when a specified bluetooth device connects. Now I just press the search button to start bluetooth and it launches sirius

skywalker0110

Reaction score
Better solution!

I found a solution and wanted to share for anyone who finds this thread down the road. I actually accomplished the task with two apps.

I downloaded an app called In app bluetooth toggle that lets me enable bluetooth by holding down the search button. Then I got an app called bluelaunch that starts a designated app when a specified bluetooth device connects. Now I just press the search button to start bluetooth and it launches sirius

There is an app called "Bluetooth App. Launcher (Free)" that allows you to launch multiple diff. applications and change volume settings. Not only does it work on BT it works work a wired headphones plug. It will also keep track of your gps location when disconnecting and show it to you on Google Maps so you can navigate back to your car if you forget where you parked. Looks like they will be adding multiple different volumes in the future too. There is a paid version $2 that doesn't show any ads.