App to change fonts?

Reaction score
Hey could somebody tell me some good apps for changing your font on this rom ? I'm using font changer lite and the font takes but when i reboot then like 5 apps are misteriously uninstalled and stuffs FC'ing soooo please 1 that actually works!!! THANKS

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey could somebody tell me some good apps for changing your font on this rom ? I'm using font changer lite and the font takes but when i reboot then like 5 apps are misteriously uninstalled and stuffs FC'ing soooo please 1 that actually works!!! THANKS

My MetaMorph for font change and noti color changes should work fine on MIUI as well... just can't use the noti color change part of the MM since that has BBv05 services.jar files and incompatible for MIUI ROMs...

You could even download other font styles off the net and write yours into the MM or just insert into an existing item of the MM just renaming accordingly in the XML and in the folders...

StealthMode

Reaction score
TypeFresh also works,just make sure you have a proper normal font, and a proper bold version. Also the first time you apply a font you may have an error, just apply the font again and it works, reboot and you're golden. If you get a boot-loop, it may be because your font isn't compatible. I have been using TypeFresh without any problems now for months.