App that I can't remember the name of

sensei240

Reaction score
I was on the market the other day and saw an app on the featured list that I now can't remember the name of. It would remind you of things you "needed to be reminded about" when someone calls you (before you pick up) so that you won't offend them by forgetting previous conversations or things they would expect you to ask about or be prepared to tell them.

Does anyone know the name of the app I'm talking about?

Much appreciated!

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums

tituswife

Reaction score
I was on the market the other day and saw an app on the featured list that I now can't remember the name of. It would remind you of things you "needed to be reminded about" when someone calls you (before you pick up) so that you won't offend them by forgetting previous conversations or things they would expect you to ask about or be prepared to tell them.

Much appreciated!

Do not know, but will be watching, to see if someone else does! Sounds cool!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

tituswife

Reaction score
Was it remind@?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I was not the originator of the thread, but I checked it out in Market. Can't install now (software, hardware, not sure), but made a note for the future (near, I hope).

tituswife

Reaction score

Much appreciated!

Went to Market: how about Call Reminder Notes by FINHOUSE for $1.97. A note pops up during your phone call.

OP
sensei240

sensei240

Reaction score
Went to Market: how about Call Reminder Notes by FINHOUSE for $1.97. A note pops up during your phone call.

Thanks for staying on this and for the pm tituswife, I have been moving out of my summer apartment and forgot to check for a few days. Love this place :) such a helpful community.

No, I don't think it was that one only because I remember it being featured and I believe the UI was a bit more sophisticated than that... and I doubt a featured app, even for a day, would only have 100+ for its download rating. Though it looks like this one does fit the bill!

mymotoq07, I noticed that one but it looks like that's more of a location-based task list reminder tool. This one was neat in that it was marketed as a way to save yourself from offending people by having notes pop up when they call you :p May try finmouse's $3 app (Call Reminder Notes, yeah it went up tituswife :-D)

tituswife

Reaction score
You are welcome. I, too am thankful for this community.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

SGTiger

Reaction score
Thanks for staying on this and for the pm tituswife, I have been moving out of my summer apartment and forgot to check for a few days. Love this place :) such a helpful community.

No, I don't think it was that one only because I remember it being featured and I believe the UI was a bit more sophisticated than that... and I doubt a featured app, even for a day, would only have 100+ for its download rating. Though it looks like this one does fit the bill!

mymotoq07, I noticed that one but it looks like that's more of a location-based task list reminder tool. This one was neat in that it was marketed as a way to save yourself from offending people by having notes pop up when they call you :p May try finmouse's $3 app (Call Reminder Notes, yeah it went up tituswife :-D)

Android Reminds You Lite
by Pamatech?

OP
sensei240

sensei240

Reaction score
Amazingly no, that's not it either, though I think that one would be perfect. I'm going to try it.

OP
sensei240

sensei240

Reaction score
(thanks SGTiger)