App Suggestion

Calm2Chaos

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is an app available that password protect portions of your phone or specific folders. Something that can restrict access to things like your gallery or specific named folders on the Verizon Droid. This was a feature I had in my Samsung Behold before I switched to Verizon and my Droid, and I thought it was fantastic security feature. It doesn't lock down the whole phone just specific portion that might have sensitive or private material inside. If so, any suggestions that might help narrow the search?

OP
C

Calm2Chaos

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there is an app available that password protect portions of your phone or specific folders. Something that can restrict access to things like your gallery or specific named folders on the Verizon Droid. This was a feature I had in my Samsung Behold before I switched to Verizon and my Droid, and I thought it was fantastic security feature. It doesn't lock down the whole phone just specific portion that might have sensitive or private material inside. If so, any suggestions that might help narrow the search?

BUMPPPPPP !!!!
Comon.. Theres gotta be something or someone with a suggestion