app organizer/hider???

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
something i really miss about the blackberry is the ability to hide icons of apps in the main menu...is there an app that can do that or an app that will let me organize them =]

DaHarder

Reaction score
Actually...

You aren't required to have/display any icons on your DROID, and for easy organization, I recommend -

Apps Oganizer

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Actually...

You aren't required to have/display any icons on your DROID, and for easy organization, I recommend -

Apps Oganizer
thanks but i mean the icons in the menu u slide to open...i mean im a neat freak and i hate my things not being categorized lol

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Definitely Reccommend Apps Organizer. Made my life easier when I had to restore to factory defaults.

As to your specific request there nothing that comes to mind, but one thing you could do is install a Alternate home app like Pandahome. When I was trying Pandahome out it alpha organized apps on the app menu drawer and it had a setting to hide certain apps. it maybe a bit complicating something simple but if your as anal as you say you are it may not bother you lol. Its worth a try. BTW pandahome is free and currently in beta for Droid but for the most part it was working mostly smoothly for me lol.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ok i downloaded apps organizer but have no idea what the hell im doin and how to organize LMAO sorry

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol hmmm I would try to explain it to you but I'm really bad at explaining stuff. So just find the app and open it. Press the the menu button and click on the "about" option. It should open up a window that should link you to a site on how to use the app. I think once you figure it out it's actually really simple and efficient. good luck!!

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol hmmm I would try to explain it to you but I'm really bad at explaining stuff. So just find the app and open it. Press the the menu button and click on the "about" option. It should open up a window that should link you to a site on how to use the app. I think once you figure it out it's actually really simple and efficient. good luck!!
lol thanks for the help