Good Calendar Organizer App?

craigtaz

Reaction score
I just made the change from a Palm Centro to the Droid. So far I love everytyhing about the Droid except for the calendar. Is there a good organizer/calendar app available that is comparable to a Palm or Blackberry?

Craig

Spartan

Reaction score
I'm using google calendar on my desktop. I have multiple calendars set up for work, personal, wife etc... each a different color. I then use Pure Calendar & Pure Grid Calendar on my Droid. Pure Calendar also has a feature that uses Astrid Task and incorporates task into the calendar display. That combination works great for me. Much better than what I was doing on my BB.

OP
C

craigtaz

Reaction score
I then use Pure Calendar & Pure Grid Calendar on my Droid. Pure Calendar also has a feature that uses Astrid Task and incorporates task into the calendar display. That combination works great for me. Much better than what I was doing on my BB.
I looked up Pure Calendar & Pure Grid Calendar on my phone, and both appear to be French programs. Are they in English or French?

bassjam99

Reaction score
I use google calendar and then utilize the Quick Calendar Application to make the calendar more user friendly and easy to take a quick look at appts. Its a free one too. :clap:

Houndstooth

Reaction score
Any way to get rid of those annoying green textured bars on the calendar?

OP
C

craigtaz

Reaction score
I use google calendar and then utilize the Quick Calendar Application to make the calendar more user friendly and easy to take a quick look at appts. Its a free one too. :clap:
Thanks for the tip. I actually like Quick Calendar better that Pure Calendar...