app idea i have not seen yet(anyone up to the challenge?)

Duke of Advil

Reaction score
With the United States giving each individual state the power to decided if they want to allow law abiding citizens
the Right to carry a weapon the Union has become a patchwork of diffrent laws stating how to carry. Traveling between states has become difficult for many who choose to protect themselves, and i have come up with an app idea to ease their traveling worries.
A GPS based app that warns you when you are approaching a state line where the laws are diffrent.
PM me if you would like me to expand on this. I have some ideas for features that those with CCW would consider a godsend.
I am sure this app could be sold and would be bought by a large percentage of gun owners with smart phones.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I like the idea. It would be useful.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

OP
Duke of Advil

Duke of Advil

Reaction score
Is there any designers who would like to produce this? I am just an ideas guy without the coding knowledge.(CNC programmer by trade) I think this could be useful and i could help with info gathering info and testing. I would also help promote it at some lf the gun forums where i troll.

Last edited:

JoshuaTucker

Reaction score
Is there any designers who would like to produce this? I am just an ideas guy without the coding knowledge.(CNC programmer by trade) I think this could be useful and i could help with info gathering info and testing. I would also help promote it at some lf the gun forums where i troll.

Duke,

Applits is a sponsor here at droidforums and is a good resource you may be able to check out..it's for those without the coding knowledge, like yourself! Take a look at the signature, it might be just what you're looking for!

OP
Duke of Advil

Duke of Advil

Reaction score
Duke,

Applits is a sponsor here at droidforums and is a good resource you may be able to check out..it's for those without the coding knowledge, like yourself! Take a look at the signature, it might be just what you're looking for!
Thanks for the info and congratulations on the site, looks really sweet and what a great idea!
I did enter the idea and titled it "Legal Carry".
Sadly i wont be able to promote it as well as i would like to, i will be on Vacation when the voting starts. So if you want you can promote it for me ;-)