APP for claiming business calls

Mladen

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I've been struggling at work with claiming the business calls i make from my mobile. It's been a mission to manually print an invoice, highlight the calls on the paper, then even more a nightmare to sum up all the calls i've made from my mobile device. So finally it hit me.. write an android app that can do this. Took me like 3 months after work hours, but finally got it developed and published. I've managed to get the app to pull the call logs from my phone and then cost them at any fixed rate - per second or per minute. Then added a send/email function that lets me email my boss the business call totals. Yipeee.

If you might also have a need for this, welcome to download this free app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=callLogger.Package&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNhbGxMb2dnZXIuUGFja2FnZSJd.

Anyways, it would be nice if i could get some constructive feedback on the app from you guys. I am also a newbie in java / android development, seriously value your opinions and comments. Let me know if this is of use to anyone but myself.

OP
M

Mladen

Reaction score
Update

Updated the app - improved the emailing from the Billing reports. Also added the functionality that allows me to identify the business and personal calls by SWIPING on the transactions.