App disappeared NOT uninstalled

stevo95

Reaction score
So Speedtest has disappeared from the applications menu. However it is still installed because if I go to marketplace, it asks if I want to run or unistall it, doesnt ask if I want to install it.

I checked in the apps, and it is not "hidden" as an app, I even tried hidign and unhiding it.

Another app which disappeared is the homescreen app. I replaced it with go launcher ex but I still want to access the original homescreen from time to time, but I have no idea how to access it.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

dustinslee

Reaction score
Mine has been losing the DROID forums app... or it will look plan not like the icon should

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

donelam304

Reaction score
I keep loosing apps too. Says they arent installed when i click the icon. My dolphin browser, skyfire and other apps. I have to keep re-installing them.

runandhide05

Reaction score
Mine has been losing the DROID forums app... or it will look plan not like the icon should

My droid forums keeps uninstalling too! Icon on home screen still there but ive had to re install three times already today

OP
S

stevo95

Reaction score
Guys, there are a few threads running regarding apps uninstalling because they have been moved to the SD card. This is apps that are not uninstalling but have disappeared from the apps tray even though they are still installed.

Does anyone know how I can get the original homescreen app to run while I have go launcher ex installed? I tried exiting go launcher, didnt work. Previously the homescreen app was listed in the app folder but it is not there anymore.

Dougw133

Reaction score
Same here. DROID forums app uninstalling. Go to open app icon and get " the app is not installed". 2 times not.