[APP][2.3+] Avanos, the first guest mode for Android

Does this sound like a good idea?

• Totally, I would buy it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a good idea, but I won't be getting it.

• I don't think it's a good idea. (comment why)

• Total voters

avanosapp

Reaction score
Hello, I have developed an app that I think will revolutionalize the way people let others borrow their phone.

Picture it: You're out jogging, enjoying your day when a little girl looks scared and confused. She asks you if she can use your phone to find her mother. You say 'Okay, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.' You hand her your phone and she starts to make a phone call but you notice that she starts to scroll through your phone. You take the phone from her and lo and behold she's going through your private photos. In the end, you can't trust her with your phone and she doesn't know where her mother is, so it's a lose-lose situation for both of you.

I honestly think this is a gamechanger. It's useful for coaches, teachers and people that just like to be helpful. It's password protected, the home button is disabled and it's full screen so that the notification bar cannot be accessed.

Benefits
At the end of the phone call, a password prompt opens that won't allow access until the password is entered. Once the password is entered, the phone goes back to normal.
It's easy to set up; press the home button, then check "Use by default for this action", then tap on "Avanos". The app will stay locked every time you open it unless you manually kill it or restart your phone.
It has a large, easy-to-use phone dial that emulates a real phone dialer.

So tell me what you think, what I can improve on or just any other praise. I would love to hear how I can improve by you answering the poll. It's 99 cents, so it's not a bad investment. If you're interested, you can go here: play(.)google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mshaw.avanos8.adfree