Wheres My Droid app (story)

CANN0N

Reaction score
i love this! It's such a useful app that will come in handy sometime or another, whether you lose it in the couch cushions or your phone is stolen. In this case, my girlfriend hid my phone, here's what happened. We got into a huge fight last night and she stole my phone, left, put it on silent, and hid it in her room. I went to her house, the whole time driving there i was calling it with another phone so she couldn't delete her nekked pics and vids that i got. When i got to her house, still calling it, asking where the hell is it, she said "your beat". I said "oh wuurd, hold up" and then texted my attention word to my phone and sure enough it started ringing and vibrating, led me right to it. :) This app will also text you the phones GPS coordinates if it's lost or stolen. 2 THUMBS UP!

Excellent...so about those pics lol

If I had an ex that stole something from me that could be gps tracked shed be getting a visit from the police.

It a VERY good app. The car finder is as well. Glad you got it back . Please guys keep this thread friendly. Also Merry Christmas :)

They should make a feature that when you text it that secret passage it will also lock your phone so know one can turn anything off or delete anything...

It a VERY good app. The car finder is as well. Glad you got it back . Please guys keep this thread friendly. Also Merry Christmas :)
whats the car finder youre talking about? i wouldnt mind having one of these on my phone

bumpbumpbump. A Must-Have app!!!

They should make a feature that when you text it that secret passage it will also lock your phone so know one can turn anything off or delete anything...
Check out MobileDefense and WaveSecure.

If you had Photosafe you wouldn't have to worry about her deleting those pics. ;)

Photo safe really doesn't "hide" the pics. It puts the "hidden" pics on the sd card under a file named com.camfiler.photosafe.hide It's not hard to find "hidden" files in a file named hide.

Listen people, everyone REALLY needs to stay on topic here. If we have to, I WILL call this to a Mod's attention.

Now, where are those pics?

-Wil

What's the best app to hide/lock pics and vids?

Back