Apex 2.0 Questions

killerloop102

Reaction score
Hey guys just have a couple of questions. I'm pretty new to the DX and the whole rooting and Tom's and flashing, but anyways I've installed the apex 2.0 RC successfully (I think lol) only concern is I'm still on 07 baseband instead of 12 big deal or no. Everything seems to be running smoothly with no problems yet. Second question I go to root again using z4root bit it force closes before it finishes I would like to do this to restore my apps with titanium backup is there a different way?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

razorloves

Reaction score
Hey guys just have a couple of questions. I'm pretty new to the DX and the whole rooting and Tom's and flashing, but anyways I've installed the apex 2.0 RC successfully (I think lol) only concern is I'm still on 07 baseband instead of 12 big deal or no. Everything seems to be running smoothly with no problems yet. Second question I go to root again using z4root bit it force closes before it finishes I would like to do this to restore my apps with titanium backup is there a different way?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
you have some weird stuff going on there.
custom roms are already rooted, so...
in the apex thread, it tells you do not flash unless you're on .12 baseband.

so, you need to sbf to 2.3.340. then install the rooted 596 gingerbread rom, then you can follow instructions here. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fa...v2-0-0-release-candidate-rc2-6-11-2011-a.html