[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

sysexdata

Reaction score
anyone using this rom have issues with angry bird space? I just downloaded ABS today and it freezes constantly and causes my phone to reboot

ripdoozer

Reaction score
anyone using this rom have issues with angry bird space? I just downloaded ABS today and it freezes constantly and causes my phone to reboot

Yes. I actually have had problems with many games freezing. Draw Something, Words With Friends, Drag Racing...

SupersonicHippo

Reaction score
Yes, from what I hear the freezing is due to the lack of hw acceleration. I can live without the games for now; I can't bring myself to go back to GB just for the games lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Rathorian

Reaction score
Where is the download link for this rom?
Also are their any custom kernals for the bionic?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

sloscial

Reaction score
Bluetooth & Phone calls

I have been running the rom for about 24 hours and it is great. The one item that appears to be a problem is that when I have Bluetooth enabled (Not connected). When I try to make or receive a call I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me? When I turn off Bluetooth it works fine. I have the phone paired with my car and streaming audio works (No display of track information unfortunately)

Any suggestions or could this just be a known bug?

Thanks,

I've noticed this too. Try toggling the Wifi connection on and then off again. This cleared the issue for me even during a call. Also seems like you need to do only once per reboot which is nice.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Any idea why every reboot sends me into recovery? Power off does too..this a known issue?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

wooddale

Reaction score
Any idea why every reboot sends me into recovery? Power off does too..this a known issue?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Its not an issue he made it do that incase you get into trouble it boots you into recovery.

haywood801

Reaction score
Im currently running Eclipse 2.2.
I want LTE toggle
am i correct in thinking that Axiom has true LTE toggle? not the shortcut.
thanks

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Cosmetically this ROM is awesome but data has a looong way to go. Look forward to the evolution of this ROM.

Sent from my AKOP ICS Bionic

gsDroid

Reaction score
Im currently running Eclipse 2.2.
I want LTE toggle
am i correct in thinking that Axiom has true LTE toggle? not the shortcut.
thanks
Yes, it is a true toggle, not just something to take you to the menu choice. There is also a 'swagger' toggle.:biggrin:

droidxd00d

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend whether i should run this as my daily driver? I am on Eclipse right now and i'm just in the mood to try ics. i just need some questions answered.

How are the data speeds? Mainly on 3g
How is call quality/reception?
How is the data connection?(data drops) Are there some? Because i never have any drops anymore and i dont want to give that up...
the speed of the rom itself?

Any other imputs would be greatly appreciated! ;) sorry for being a n00b

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend whether i should run this as my daily driver? I am on Eclipse right now and i'm just in the mood to try ics. i just need some questions answered.

How are the data speeds? Mainly on 3g
How is call quality/reception?
How is the data connection?(data drops) Are there some? Because i never have any drops anymore and i dont want to give that up...
the speed of the rom itself?

Any other imputs would be greatly appreciated! ;) sorry for being a n00b

I ran it for 2 days. Call reception is great and everything works, but data speed is kinda weak imo. I was only able to get 10down 4up Max on my wifi and 4g. Didn't use 3g much but when i did drop data a few times 3g came on strong. Full bars but Didn't have it long enough to speed test. I'm back on eclipse 2.2 now and data speeds are back to normal. (20/10) It's a great preview of ICS but not a daily driver YET IMO.

Last edited:

wooddale

Reaction score
I ran it for 2 days. Call reception is great and everything works, but speed is bad imo. I was only able to get 10down 4up Max on my wifi and 4g. Didn't use 3g much but when i did drop data a few times 3g came on strong. Full bars but Didn't have it long enough to speed test. I'm back on eclipse 2.2 now and data speeds are back to normal. It's a great preview of ICS but not a daily driver IMO.

Very well said