[ROM] | aokp | axi0m [b] | kang | 4.0.3 | 2/24/2012 |

mlfca

Reaction score
I had to flash back to stock (Still Rooted of course) as the Bluetooth was causing problems. When I enabled, my phone calls would not work (I could not hear them and they could not hear me) but it would work when it paired with my car. I guess it had something to do with the hand off when gong from my car to just the handset. When I switched off Bluetooth everything was good but then the data became a problem even with the data trick being done.

I will keep checking for new builds to see if it fixes my problem.

gsDroid

Reaction score
Thanks I read that but thought it was only if you used safestrap. So if I were in safe strap and wanted to change something in my primary rom I could do it then wright? How are you liking this rom? I have a Gnex also and it almost runs better on the Bio than the Gnex
Safestrap can be a little confusing to start, but after you see it in action it is impressive. Decide what you want for your primary rom ('non-safe' rom). Mine is stock rooted .902. Uninstall bootstrap and install safestrap and follow steps to install its recovery and boot into safestrap recovery. Backup your primary rom (which can be restored from ss recovery just in case) and go to the safestrap boot menu and enable your 'safe' rom (one you want to try). Do full wipes in that 'partition' and install from zipfile the ICS rom you copied to your sdcard-ext. In the process it backs up your primary rom data and allows you to boot into the test rom. If you want to go back to primary, boot back into recovery, safe boot menu, and disable it. That backs up the test rom data and restores your primary rom's data and you will boot back into that one. You can switch back and forth, and you can enable safe, do wipes and try another test rom while keeping your primary rom available. Please google 'safestrap for bionic' and follow one of the good guides on XDA or Rootzwiki.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ouch. I have a guide in my signature for the D3. The CWR functions are the same, so if you don't mind, give it a look. I spent a good amount of time on these guides.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

striker85

Reaction score
When adding a widget to the home screen is there supposed to be an auto-arrange function like on stock Blur 2.3.4? If a widget will not fit, it will automatically move it over (if possible) to make room. This does not seem to work on this rom. Then again, it may not be a feature in ICS to begin with....which I do no know. So yeah, is this a bug?

gsDroid

Reaction score
Ouch. I have a guide in my signature for the D3. The CWR functions are the same, so if you don't mind, give it a look. I spent a good amount of time on these guides.
Sorry, guidot, didn't mean to overlook your hard work. Since your guides specify for the D3, I didn't know if it all worked the same. I've looked at your guides to install and to flash using safestrap and I would also recommend them.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, guidot, didn't mean to overlook your hard work. Since your guides specify for the D3, I didn't know if it all worked the same. I've looked at your guides to install and to flash using safestrap and I would also recommend them.

I didn't take offense, but I'm thinking of recreating them for the Bionic and RAZR.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

koopz

Reaction score
does anyone have a mirror of the latest build? the website isn't currently working right now.

gsDroid

Reaction score
If you went to droidhive dot com and clicked on the downloads tab you will find it. Get the right one, he has roms for 3 or 4 devices there.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I got a question when you reboot now it boots into recovery I hope its just this rom. I remember some of my old Dx and D2 used to do that all the time even if you switched roms. The only cure then was SBF.

That is a failsafe DT built into the rom to help users avoid having to go through the rsd/sbf hassle if something goes wrong.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

AirborneSpoon

Reaction score
1. Workaround needs to be done after each re-boot or power off.
2. Toggle auto brightness on and off. Soft keys will turn off with screen off. Also, have to re-do after re-start.
3. I'm using safestrap and poweroff just powers off. Upon powering up or re-booting, it pauses for a few seconds to allow you to go to the recovery menu by pressing the 'menu' softkey. You can use bootstrap with this rom and with bootstrap, it has a failsafe to boot into recovery in case of problems.

I did a fresh install, skipped passed the registration, pick the stock launcher...now the buttons will turn off even after reboot, on any of the launchers.

Check it out:

sorry for the crappy video

[video=youtube;GYYb9Gqxajc]http://youtu.be/GYYb9Gqxajc[/video]

gobi42

Reaction score
So I've been on this for a couple of days but had to switch back to eclipse due to the data problems. And ideas on why it results to ham data everyone u lose it data connection??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

AirborneSpoon

Reaction score
So I've been on this for a couple of days but had to switch back to eclipse due to the data problems. And ideas on why it results to ham data everyone u lose it data connection??

I had all sorts of data issues when I was at work. The 4G would not connect and the 3G was spotty, however, I do work in the vicinity of Intel's main production facility in Oregon which also has a gigantic construction project going on...BUT when I got home, my data was solid and didn't drop once.

It may just be the area you are in...?

gobi42

Reaction score
Yeah but I have no issue with data on stock 901 or eclipse 2.1

avleenvig

Reaction score
My data was also find the first 24 hours.
But I switch back and forth between wifi and 3G. During the day I'm on WiFI almost all the time, and have the data connection disabled (this is the same thing Juice Defender does).

Since this morning though, the data has refused to connect, no matter what I do.
I've tried pulling the SIM, going through the LTE -> GSM -> LTE switch, toggling airplane mode, rebooting, everything I can think of.
Data just wouldn't connect.

I restored the stock 2.3 ROM, data connected immediately :-(