anyway to prevent the screensaver in the 2.1 dock?????

user53

Reaction score
I love the new design of the 2.1 clock when in the dock. But I hate the ugly green and black display it defaults too as a screensaver after only 5 min. Is there any mod that will prevent this from happening? Running most recent cyanogen mod BTW. As a side note, anyone know when there might be a fix for the notification light not flashing when the screen is on?

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
I'm with you on this. I hate the screensaver, but really like the clock. My biggest problem with it, besides being fugly, is I can't read it with my glasses off. I haven't seen screen burn in since the 90's anyway

OP
U

user53

Reaction score
So the doesn't annoy anyone else? Just us two?

krazyrunner86

Reaction score
This really bugs me too. I've stopped using my dock because its so annoying. I'm hoping that 2.2 will address this issue. Any word on this anyone?

JoeKacz

Reaction score
I've got to believe this is fixable. I hate the screensaver, and I remember a while ago that if I waited for it to come on after 5 minutes, then touch the screen to turn it off, it would remain off. Then, of course, I switched roms and now I can't figure out how to get this feature back.

Then there's always the possibility that I'm out of my mind, but I could swear that's how it used to work.